To sell an NFT on Holaplex:
- Connect your wallet to your Holaplex store and navigate to your Artworks page. Click the Sell button in the upper right corner.
- Decide which type your sale will be. Holaplex supports instant sales, limited editions, open editions, tiered auctions, and selling existing items. Click on the button for the option you'd like to use. These instructions apply for every sale type except instant sales and tiered auctions, which have some setup differences.
- Select the NFT that you would like to sell, and continue to terms.
- Set the price floor for your item, and the tick size. The price floor is also known as the starting bid-- this is the minimum amount that a bidder will have to top in order to place a bid on your NFT. The tick size is the minimum amount that a bidder will have to beat the latest bid by in order to place a new bid. For example, if you have a floor price of 0.1 SOL and a tick size of 0.05 SOL, the first bidder will have to put down 0.1 SOL in order to place a bid, and the next bidder will have to put down at least 0.15 SOL to outbid them.
- On the next page, set your sale's time frame. Choose if you want the sale to begin immediately, or at a specified date/time. If you specify a date and time, you can choose whether you want the listing to show up immediately or only appear once the chosen date and time are reached. Choose how long you want the sale to last. You can specify the total time in minutes, hours, or days.
- On this page, you can also set your ending phase mechanics. This is entirely optional. You can determine how long you'd like your ending phase to last. Bids made in the ending phase can have a variety of different rules-- for example, you can update the gap time so that bids made during the auction's ending phase will extend the auction by a set amount of time, giving people more time to place bids in a particularly competitive auction. You can also give your ending phase a different tick size-- for example, maybe the normal tick size is 0.05 SOL, but new bids only have to top the last bid by 0.02 SOL during the ending phase.
- On the next page, you can create a participation NFT. Check out the link for more information about these and how they work!
- Review your auction details, confirm that everything is correct, and go ahead and publish your auction. This will take a small amount of SOL. If everything goes correctly, you should see confetti, a congratulatory message, and two buttons pop up that allow you to view your newly created listing or post it to Twitter.
You can check more articles in the help center and view video tutorials for help.